ATTITUDE BUILDING PROGRAMS
- Science and Mathematics Clubs
- Definition of Youth Science Clubs
- An activity based informal platform ran by students to explore and research on aspects of science.
- Enhance motivation and interest in the schools’ curriculum
- Build curiosity not by formal learning pressure.
- Not curriculum inclined
- 95% of the schools in which program implemented have registered complete turnaround in Science Results.
Phakama will ensure intrinsic motivational sessions are created on Assembly. Learners will be encouraged to participate in preparing inspirational speeches in addition to Speakers from outside the schools
The director of Phakama Research issues weekly publications to the teachers based on character building for teachers, skills and many other forms.